Henry is the Managing Director of Tax and Senior Client Advisor at Our Family Office. Henry is highly detailed and experienced and relies on a variety of tools to create and implement customized tax strategies to meet the objectives of the family. Henry’s tax experience also extends to international countries, often advising families with cross-border issues. As the Senior Client Advisor, Henry manages the relationship with families and ensures that family wealth is preserved and grown for generations to come while meeting the family’s core values.
Highlights of Henry’s Career to Date Include:
- Cadesky Tax: Prior to joining Our Family Office, Henry was the Senior Tax Manager at Cadesky Tax, a boutique tax consulting firm that specializes in Canadian, U.S. and international tax planning. One of his key highlights in his career at Cadesky included developing a comprehensive tax plan for one of the wealthiest families in Canada.
- KPMG LLP: Henry was the Tax Manager at KPMG LLP in the Real Estate group. Henry was involved in several high-profile mergers & acquisition transactions in the Canadian real estate industry.
Professional Credentials & Qualifications:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA);
- Certified Public Accountant of Washington (CPA WA);
- Trust & Estate Practitioner (TEP);
- Graduate of the York University Osgoode Hall Law School holding a Master of Laws (LL.M);
- Graduate of the University of Waterloo, holding a Master of Accounting (MAcc)
North American Wealth Award Nominations 2020:
Finalist in 3 Categories
What do I want to share with my heirs about my values and life experiences while I still can?
What do other successful families do about educating future generations?
What would happen to my family and business if I were suddenly gone tomorrow?
Is it possible that there might be other tax ideas we haven’t considered yet?
Who will make the important decisions and coordinate things after I’m gone?
Do I wonder sometimes if our planning done in the past is still relevant?
Are my investments properly compensating me for the risk I’m taking?
Which of my investments or accounts are no longer serving their intended purpose?
What do I expect market returns to look like in the next five years?
What is my Strategic Asset Allocation?