Strategic Partnership with Top-Tier U. S. Multi- Family Office
Our Family Office has entered into a strategic alliance with Ballentine Partners, LLC located in the Greater Boston Area. This partnership allows both firms to collaborate to improve as we share, hone and develop best practices with each other and immediately allows clients of Our Family Office to benefit from our close collaboration with a top multi-family office in the United States.
When searching for an ideal partner, Our Family Office looked for a firm characterized by the following:
- Shared values of putting clients’ interests before our own and ensuring clients get a better night’s sleep
- Deep client service culture
- Best practices approach to strategic asset allocation, investment management, wealth advisory and philanthropy
- A sophisticated information administration platform, including client reporting
- Access to top-tier global managers across a broad range of long-only and alternative asset classes and strategies, including impact investments
- Demonstrated investment prowess, including manager search, risk analysis and performance
- Market-leading credibility
- Desire to assist in bringing the Our Family Office approach to the Canadian marketplace
North American Wealth Award Nominations 2020:
Finalist in 3 Categories
What do I want to share with my heirs about my values and life experiences while I still can?
What do other successful families do about educating future generations?
What would happen to my family and business if I were suddenly gone tomorrow?
Is it possible that there might be other tax ideas we haven’t considered yet?
Who will make the important decisions and coordinate things after I’m gone?
Do I wonder sometimes if our planning done in the past is still relevant?
Are my investments properly compensating me for the risk I’m taking?
Which of my investments or accounts are no longer serving their intended purpose?
What do I expect market returns to look like in the next five years?
What is my Strategic Asset Allocation?